LIFE IS GOOD

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Candy Making

Alice decided that we needed to make candy this year. Well not all of us our candy makers but we made some good candy and had a lot of fun. It was wonderful to have Veleda there to help us know what to do. Especially with the fudge . . . I really tried to follow directions but I found out that making candy is not my thing but i still enjoyed learning how. Dallin and Camden had a lot of fun playing with each other. Dallin definitely enjoyed the Christmas Tree. Camden found the chalk and thought that it was worth tasting. He never did tell us if it tasted good!!



1 comment:

Go Farr Family said...

Thanks Amilee - now we are really on line. I really enjoyed the candy making too. But I enjoyed playing with Grady, Dallin and Camden the most:)