LIFE IS GOOD

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Taking Care of Grandma - Thank you all of you for your help

Dallin came to bring dinner for Grandma and Grandpa this week while I haven't been doing so well. Just having this sweet and fun little boy with so much personality around made everything somuch better. Ryan ad Kimberly were on stand by when Gary was gone to come and babysit me.
Alice came to do some house work which was such a blessing -
Amilee made some wonderful bread that Gary devoured ever so quickly.
Lyndsay calls and checks on me - what an uplift that has been during the day.
I am so grateful for all of the help my family has given me during such a time that is so humbling and frustrating.
Even Allen answered his phone when I called!
And the most precious letter from Skylar this week
What more coudl I ask to help me feel better


No comments: