Alice's moving day - moving out of sharing a home with Allen to moving in with Jamie Slade which means she will be just down the street from us!!!!!
Dallin came to help - but when the garbage truck came - he had to stop and watch to try and figure out how it all works
Dallin found his dad's drum stick and he was using it on Uncle Allen
Ryan, Allen and Dallin were trying to fix the chain saw for Trent to use. Dallin loved the sound it made
Tighten a little of this and a little of that and off it went - it was fun to watch these two boys figure out how to fix their dad's saw.
LIFE IS GOOD
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Alice Moving Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How fun to have Alice down the street! I don't think I even know where you guys live now! That's not good, I need to come over and visit!!!
Post a Comment