LIFE IS GOOD

Friday, August 22, 2008

LDS Cruises and LDS Tours by the Cruise Lady - March 28, 2009 Mexican Riviera with BRENT BARLOW

For family reunion in 2009 I am in charge - this is what I am suggesting. Gary and I did this cruise a couple of years ago and it was wonderful. Who is in?
LDS Cruises and LDS Tours by the Cruise Lady - March 28, 2009 Mexican Riviera with BRENT BARLOW

2 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Stacy! What a wonderful surprise to get your message on my blog. We think of you often and miss seeing you guys. I still think you should be in that beautiful house the Bloomfields are in.

We recived the invitation to the big party your kids threw for you. We really would like to have gone, but life sometimes gets way to crazy.

I have been wanting to write you a letter for some time to tell you and Gary thanks for being the wonderful people you are, and for being such an important part of Quinn's life when he needed someone to love him besides family. I appricate the example you were to him. I really believe that you guys helped to influence him and make the wonderful man he is today. You both were among the first people I heard about when I met him. So Thank you for being so good to him! :)

We are all doing wonderful. Life keeps us busy and our growing kids keep us on our toes. Quinn is the Finance Director for the school and has been serving in the bishopric for a little over 2 years. I went to work for the school a year ago. I work for the elementary school as the librarian. I also serve as the 1st couns. in the Primary. Levi just turned 11 and is in the 5th grade. Brycelyn is 9 (10 in Dec) and is in the 4th grade. Mariah (Mimi) is 6 and in 1st grade. It's hard to believe we have 2 kids at the middle school and that our baby is 6.

Anyway, life is great and I am really glad you found my blog. I have really grown to love the blogging world.... What a wonderful way to keep in contact with others.

Take care and keep in touch!

Love, Michelle

Michelle Ashton said...

By the way...

We went on trek last summer as Ma & Pa! I almost called you for some pointers. :)