LIFE IS GOOD
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Grady and Grandma
This week Grady has been really sick with Croup, Strep and 4 new teeth at once! So he got to come and play with Grandma while Amilee was teaching Pre-school. What a joy he was. I got to snuggle with him everyday and just enjoy this one on one time with hiim and getting to know him. He reminds me so much of his dad while he is sick. Chad like Grady didn't complain hardly at all I had to watch for the signs that he was sick. He still loved to smile, laugh and enjoy whatever was going on. Grady wold light up like a light bulb whenever Noel would come around. Yesterday I was hanging my clothes out to dry and Grady was playing outside with me when I looked and Grady was in Noel house with Noel! They truly love each other:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment