Our Natalya was the hit of the night. Even the newspaper said that she brought down the house with her performance of "Fabulous". She was such a natural on the stage. She had her act down to a T because she choreographed it and designed all the moves. Her mother helped her with her clothes and her darling little clothing style shone through. We are so proud of her. When I told her that I was at one time Miss Navajo but had to relinquish the title to go on tour with Up With People - I think she was impressed that the two of us did the same thing.





2 comments:
Wow, you never know who you will find while bloging! I miss having you in our ward. I noticed the house is empty again.
I think we have it rented again. If we could sell the one we are in we would move back. Just not the market to do so right now. We sure miss the ward members as well
Post a Comment